Hannah’s Closet Children’s Clothing & Equipment Sale Fall 2014 Sponsored by Ruth Circle of FUMC in order to support local mission projects. First United Methodist Church Family Life Center 310 North Main Street, Mocksville NC Contact information: [email protected] https://www.facebook.com/HannahsClosetConsignmentSale 2014 Fall Sale Dates: Thursday, September 18, 7:00-8:00pm (Open to volunteers and consignors only) Friday, September 19, 6:00-8:00pm (open to the public) Saturday, September 20, 8:00-11:00am (full price) & 11:00am-12:00pm (1/2 price) *To shop at half-price, shoppers must not enter the sale until 11:00am Drop-off Dates: ***Please note drop-off will be upstairs this year*** Sunday, September 14, 4:00-6:00pm Wednesday, September 17, 5:00-7:30pm Thursday, September 18, 4:00-6:00pm Please bring a self-addressed, stamped envelope when you drop off your items. Pick-up Information: All unsold items must be picked up between 1:30 and 2:00pm on Saturday or they will be donated to local charities. All consignors will receive 60% of their sales. The remaining 40% will support local missions. If you consign and volunteer you will receive 70% of your sales. Volunteer Information: Volunteers are invited to attend the pre-sale where they will be given the first opportunity to shop. Volunteers are needed during the drop-off and sale dates listed above. Please e-mail [email protected] to sign up to volunteer! (over) Consignor Information- Please read carefully YOUR CONSIGNOR NUMBER: First letter of your last name followed by the last 4 digits of your phone number Example: Jane Smith with phone number 555-1234, would be S1234 We will accept the following items that are in good condition. All items must be cleaned, no stains, or tears and of the proper season: 1. Children’s Fall and Winter clothing, sizes newborn to teen, cleaned and in good condition. Clothes that are dirty, stained, wrong season or in very warn condition will not be sold. 2. Baby equipment and nursery items (strollers, play pens, cribs etc. – no mattresses) Clean and in good condition. 3. Children’s footwear, sports shoes, dance shoes (must be attached together or in a zip-loc bag with the sales tag attached to the outside of bag) 4. Children’s sports equipment (skates, ball gloves, bikes, cleats, etc.) 5. Books, movies, and video games (only those that are age appropriate). Please note that these items WILL be returned to you if you choose to pick up your items (change from previous sales) 6. Limit of 20 toys that are in working order. No Happy Meal or similar toys please. Tagging Information Please note slight modifications regarding tagging. Items previously tagged will be accepted. In the future, please follow the guidelines listed below. Thank you so much for supporting Hannah’s Closet Clothing Sale! We look forward to seeing you at the sale!
© Copyright 2020