HEMP OIL PRODUCTS Hemp is the name of a plant. Hemp oil is obtained by pressing the hemp seeds. Non refined hemp oil is nutty in flavor and dark to light green in color. Darker the color, grassier the flavor is. Hemp seed is obtained from cannabis plant. 97 percent of cannabis plant is filled with THC. THC means tetrahyrocannabidiol. it is a psychoactive agent that gives buzz to the pets whereas the remaining 3 percent is the hemp seeds coverage. it is used to make CBD oils. CBD means cannabidiol. It is a relaxing and calming stimulator for pets. There are many hemp products for pets are available in the market. All hemp oils contain this cannabidiol from cannabis plant that helps fight pets body with different diseases. Hemp oil is very useful for dogs. The dog’s doctors do suggest the daily small dosage for the pets to be feed in their meals. As hemp CBD oil for dogs helps boost energy, help fights with anxiety, does not let loss of appetite fight cancer, provides calmness and relaxation to the pets. Hemp oil is full of properties that one might not be familiar with. The list of properties is falling below: 1. Hemp oil is not a psychoactive agent:- psychoactive agents like THC tetrahydrocannabidiol give buzz to the dogs which make them do weird behavior like pacing, chewing objects or getting irritate by their own self. But whereas hemp oil does not show any such activities instead it give relaxation and calmness to the dogs. And put the dogs into the comfort zone. 2. Hemp oil fights cancer:- the cancer is very common in dogs. The dog or pet suffering from anxiety, or may have loss of appetite due to nausea, or may feel chronic pains in joints may get affected by cancer bacteria. But the CBD oil for your pets fights with cancer cells and improves the immune system of your pet. 3. Hemp oil deals with seizures:- normally 5% of dogs suffer from seizures. And to get rid of seizure they are given drugs like potassium bromide which is very harmful for their internal organs. But the best way to fight seizures is to prescribe a dog with CBD oil. CBD hemp oil deals with seizures without harming dog’s internal organs. 4. CBD can treat epilepsy:- there is a 4 to 5 months of treatment of CBD oil for the epilepsy. 5. CBD is a pain reliever:- Scientist consider CBD as a new drug for relieving pain. As it is so successful in the field. CBD relieves nerverelated pain. Release oxidative stress, decrease inflammation in acute pancreatitis, reduces inflammation. 6. CBD reduce autoimmunity disease in cats:- Hemp CBD oils for cats decrease the production of cytokines that causes hypersensitivity and autoimmunity. 7. CBD protects the dog’s brain from cell death caused by toxins. 8. CBD helps with nausea. Also controls the vomiting caused due to toxins or drugs. 9. CBD deals with the spine and nerve issues in dogs and cats.
© Copyright 2020