IMAGE FILES 011: YALOOPOP Yaloo is searching for the shape and texture of romance. Yaloopop was born and raised in Incheon, South Korea. She moved to the USA to pursue a higher education in art. She got her BFA and is currently a MFA candidate at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. Yaloo is poetic gleaner, interdisciplinary dreamer, and perpetual fresh-offthe-boat. http://yaloopop.com/ IFP002: IMAGE FILES 011 YALOOPOP was published by IMAGE FILE PRESS on March 31, 2015 using the typeface Akkurat Pro http://imagefilepress.net [email protected] While our publications are always free, being a working artist is not. We are experimenting with ways to support our contributing artists. If you’ve enjoyed IMAGE FILES in the past, please consider donating to the PRESS. Any amount is greatly appreciated and 75% of all money raised will go directly to the currently featured artist (the remaining 25% will go towards administrative costs). Thank you for your support!!!!
© Copyright 2018